Here I am providing the Top 50+ basic general science general knowledge questions and answers on physics, chemistry, and biology for those who are not good or clear with their basic general knowledge of science.
Table of Contents
General Basic Science General Knowledge Questions and Answers
1. Which is the largest part of the brain?
c) brain stem
2. The study of birds is called ______?
3. The study of insects is called ____?
4. The sound waves produced by the bats are _____?
a) Mechanical waves
b) Longitudinal waves
c) Ultrasonic waves
5. How much water on earth is suitable for drinking as is.
c) 99.1 %
6. Who discover the circulatory system?
a) William Harvey
b) franklin bane
c) Rust Lerris
7. Which one of the following has the longest small intestine?
8. The process of obtaining food by Amoeba is known as:
9. The organism having parasitic mode of nutrition is:
10. The length of the small intestine in a human adult is about
These are some of our selected general science general knowledge questions and answers which are very important for every student.
General Science General Knowledge Questions On Biology
1. Which of the following is a large blood vessel that carries blood away from the heart?
2. Which blood vessels have the smallest diameter?
3. Which of the following is Air-borne disease?
c) Pink eye
4. Which organ of the body produces the fluid known as bile?
5. Which one of the following hormones is a steroid?
6. Which one of the following is not a function of the liver?
a) Regulation of blood sugar
b) Enzyme activation
7. Which part of the human body skin has the greatest number of Sweat glands?
a) Palm of the head
8. Who among the following had started vaccination?
a) Jonas E. Salk
b) Paul Muller
c) Edward Jenner
9. Proteins are consists of:
b) Amino acid
c) Fatty acid
10. Liver, milk, egg, yolk, fish liver oil is the source of:
a) Vitamin A
b) Vitamin B2
c) Vitamin D
11. Heart is made up of
a) Non-Straight muscle
b) Cardiac muscle
c) adipose tissue
12. Hargobind Khorana’s work relates to:
a) Synthesis of simple DNA
b) Reduction of mutation
c) Understanding the genetic code
13. Digestion of proteins starts in the:
14. Which of the following acid that is secreted in the stomach?
Here I provide a complete article on General Science Questions and Answers on Biology. Here I covered science questions around the world about many biology topics.
General Science General Knowledge Questions and Answers on Chemistry
1. Which one is not the form of Biocides?
2. What is Rodenticide
a) A medicine to kill worms
b) A medicine to kill animals
c) A pesticide
3. Which acid is present in lemon?
a) malic acid
b) citric acid
c) lactic acid
4. Which of the following is not an element?
5. In which form the natural petroleum is found?
c) Crude Oil
6. Which of the following is the heaviest metal?
7. Green solvents are derived from ____?
a) Renewable resources
b) Carbon resources
c) Non-renewable resources
8. Eating tobacco and throwing it on the road can produce ___ pollutant?
9. Which of the following is not greenhouse gas?
10. Which of the following indicator is used in the determination of hardness?
b) Thymol blues
c) Methyl orange
11. Which of the following is negatively charged?
12. How many charges alpha-rays consist of?
a) Two unit positive charges
b) Unit Negative Charge
c) Unit positive charge
13. Which of the following is not a radioactive element?
14. The number of isotopes in the hydrogen:
Here is the complete article on general science general knowledge questions on chemistry. don’t miss this if you love chemistry.
General Science General Knowledge Questions and Answers on Physics
1. What is the full form of ASLV?
a) Augmented satellite launch vehicle
b) Automatic satellite launch vehicle
c) Aerospace launch vehicle
2. Which type of fuel is used by GSLV in its operations?
a) Only solid fuel
b) Only liquid fuel
c) Solid in the first stage and liquid in the second stage
3. When the ISRO was set up?
4. Druva is a _______?
c) Advanced light helicopter
5. Who speculated that our universe is expanding?
b) Edwin Hubble
6. Which one of the following elements occurs most abundantly in our universe?
7. Which one of the following planets is also called morning star and evening star?
8. The planet which completes one revolution in 88 days around the sun is:
9. The planet where there exists a situation like a pressure cooker:
10. The earth has the size among all the planets:
11. The largest satellite of the planet Jupiter is:
12. The largest satellite of the planet Saturn is:
13. Which one of the following is the most elevated place on the moon’s surface?
a) Leibnitz Mountain
b) Dream Mountain
c) Black Mountain
14. The sky appears black from the moon because of:
a) Lack of atmosphere
b) Lack of cloud
c) Lack of oxygen and co2
15. Which one of the following planets has the maximum value of escape velocity on its surface?
Hope you love these general science questions and answers on physics. If you want to learn some more about physics general knowledge must read this article.
Test on General Science General Knowledge Questions and Answers
Test your knowledge of these basic general science general knowledge questions and answers. Before you check any of the answers. You can write your answers on paper else remember them. Let’s begin!
1. What is the element which is the highest percentage in the composition of the earth.
2. Formation of the ozone hole is maximum over:
3. The long-range potential of nuclear energy in India depends on its reserves of:
4. Which of the following gases will effuse out of the football bladder most quickly.
5. In which of the following substances all carbon atoms are quaternary in nature.
Hope you clear your basics on general science general knowledge questions. If you have any doubt regarding general science gk questions. you can ask me in the comment section.