Here I provided some important GK About India which should be every Indian know this…
Table of Contents
GK About India Constitution
1. Who was the First Lok Sabha Speaker unanimously elected.
a) B.R. Bhagat
b) Hukam Singh
c) M.A. Ayyangar
2. Up to which year chief election commissioner functioned as a one-man Commission?
3. When did the constituent assembly adopt the national flag?
a) 22nd May 1947
b) 22nd July 1947
c) 22nd June 1946
4. In the national flag, what does green represent?
b) Human Nature
5. Name the committee for formulating the framework of restructuring railways?
b) Jain Committee
c) Rakesh Mohan Committee
6. How many articles are in the constitution of India now?
7. How many members can be nominated to the Rajya Sabha by the President of India?
8. Who curbed the judicial review power of the Judiciary through the amendment of the Constitution.
a) Legislative Council
b) Council of State
9. Who is the head of the Judiciary in the state?
a) Hight court
c) Supreme court
10. During which five-year plan was the green revolution initiated in India?
Gk About India Geography
1. Who is known as the ‘father of the white revolution in India?
a) V. Kurien
b) B.P. Pal
c) K.N. Bahl
2. Nagda is well known as a center of production of?
b) Viscose staple fiber
3. Tyanyang Gyasyso biosphere reserve is located in?
c) Arunachal Pradesh
4. The highest waterfall in the world is
5. Where is the college of defense management located?
6. Yellow river is
7. Tea is grown much in
8. Diamond mines in India are found in
b) Madhya Pradesh
9. What is the chief mineral of Russia?
10. The biggest meat market in the world is in
GK About India Economy
1. ICF, Chennai has started its production in
2. In India, the foreign exchange reserves are kept in the custody of which among the following?
a) Exim Bank
b) Ministry of Finance
c) Ministry of Foreign Affairs
3. Vishakapatnam is famous for
a) Railway cooh building
c) Ship Building
d) Pearl production
4. Which place is famous for ivory and wood carving works?
5. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is situated at
6. India’s first operational Special economic zone(SEZ) is at ______
7. Cocoa is grown in
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) Both A and B
8. What are the Crops of Punjab?
d) Both A and B
9. Which of the following is an employment generating program of the Government of India?
b) Bharat Nirman
10. The first attempt to calculate the national income of India was made by
b) V.K.R.V. Roo
c) P.C. Mahalanobis
d) Dadabai Naoroji
Gk About Indua on History
1. Which among the following is India’s oldest dynasty?
2. Tenaliram, famous for his wit and wisdom was a companion of which South Indian ruler.
a) Pulikesi II
b) Krishna Devaraya
c) Tirumala Naicker
d) Rajaraja I
3. The battleof Panipat took place in
a) 1526 A.D
b) 155 A.D
c) 1756 A.D
d) 1768 A.D
4. In which ancient language were the Jataka stories written?
5. Mahavira was born at ______
6. The Dandi march of Gandhi from Sabarmati Ashram took is place on…
a) 12th March 1930
b) 12th March 1931
c) 12th March 1932
d) 12th March 1933
7. Which is called the queen of hill stations?
d) Ootacamund/ Mussoorie
8. Which one of the following is correctly matched?
a) 1905 – Poono pact
b) 1935 – IInd Round table conference
c) 1947 – India’s Independence Act
d) 1950 – Simon Commission
9. Ramsay McDonald gave his famous communal award on…
a) 16th August 1932
b) 16th August 1935
c) 16th August 1937
d) 16th August 1947
10. Tiruppur Kumaran was a
a) Representative of Arcot Navab
b) Representative of Tippu Sulthan
c) Freedom fighter of Tamil Naidu
d) Member of. legislative assembly
These are some are important GK About India which we especially find for you guys…
Also-Read: Top 50+ Sports GK Questions and Answers