Here, I provide history general knowledge questions and answers which will provide in historical knowledge which every person should know…
Table of Contents
History General Knowledge Questions on Mughal Empire
1. What was the period of Mughal Empire rule in India?
2. Who was the founder of the Mughal Empire?
3. In which battle Babur defeated Ibrahim Lodhi?
4. In which battle Babur defeated Rana Sanga of Mewar?
5. In which battle Babur defeated Medini Rai of Chanderi?
6. When did Babur die?
7. What is the name of Babur’s autobiography?
8. Tuzuk-I-Baburi is written in which language?
9. Who was the son and successor of Babur?
10. Humayun came back to power in 1555 after the death of?
History General Knowledge Questions of Buddhism
1. Who was the founder of Buddhism?
2. Gautam Buddha was born in?
3. Where was Gautam Buddha born?
4. Who was the father of Gautam Buddha?
5. Who was the mother of Gautam Buddha?
6. Who was the wife of Gautam Buddha?
7. Who was the first teacher of Gautam Buddha, who taught him meditation?
8. Gautam Buddha attained Nirvana at the age of?
9. Where did Gautam Buddha attained Nirwana (ENlightenment)?
10. Where did Gautam Buddha delivered his first sermon?
History General Knowledge Questions of Popular Movements
1. Who was the founder of Atmiya Sabha at Calcutta in 1815 AD?
2. Who was the founder of Brahmo Samaj in 1828 AD?
3. Who was the founder of Dharma Sabha at Calcutta in 1829 AD?
4. Who was the founder of Paramhansa Mandli at Bombay in 1849 AD?
5. Who was the founder of Radha Swami Satsang at Agra in AD?
6. Who was the founder of Theosophical Society in New York (USA) in 1875 AD?
7. Who was the founder of the Indian National Conference at Bombay in 1887 AD?
8. Who was the founder of Nadwah-ul-Ulama at Lucknow in 1894 AD?
9. Who was the founder of Ramakrishna Mission at Belur in 1897 AD?
10. Who was the founder of the Social Service League at Bombay in 1911?
History General Knowledge Questions of Indian National Movement
1. What was the duration of the Moderate Phase of the Indian National Movement?
2. Who founded the British India Society in London in 1839?
3. Who founded the British India Association( Merge of Landholders Society and British India Society) at Calcutta in 1851?
4. Who founded Bobay Association at Bombay in 1852?
5. Who founded the East India Association in London in 1866?
6. Who launched newspapers Kesari (in Marathi) & Maratha ( in English)?
7. Who organized the Ganpati festival (1893) & the Shivaji festival (1895)?
8. Bal Gangadar Tilak was deported to?
9. Who founded National School at Lahore?
10. Lala Lajpat Rai was brutally assaulted, which led to his demise, while?
History General Knowledge Questions of The Vedic Age
1. Who said that Aryans were natives of Central Asia?
2. According to whom the Aryans belonged to the Arctic region?
3. Which are the four literary productions of Vedic literature?
4. Vedic literature is also known as?
5. What are the names of four Vedas?
6. Which is the oldest Veda?
7. How many hymns are there in Rig Veda?
8. Rig Veda is divided into how many Manadals?
9. Hymns of Sama Veda are taken from?
10. Which Veda text explains the hymns of Vedas?
History General Knowledge Questions of Governer Generals
1. Who was the governor of Bengal from 1772-1774?
2. After the enactment of regulating act of 1773 Governor or Bengal came to be known as?
3. Warren Hasting was Governor-General of Bengal during?
4. Who was the first Governor-General of Bengal?
5. During the Governor Generalship of Warren Hasting the treasury was transferred from Murshidabad to?
6. Supreme court was set up at Calcutta in 1774 during the governor generalship of?
7. Warren Hasting sold districts of Allahabad and kora to?
8. Picts India act of 1784 came during the governor generalship of?
9. Asiatic Society of Bengal was founded by?
10. Lord Cornwallis was Governor-General of Bengal during?
These are some history general knowledge questions that will especially search for students. Hope you love this…